Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for a Software Engineer, to be hired with a permanent contract in Milan. He /she will be responsible for the development of systems for protection, automation, control and monitoring of high and medium voltage Power Plant with a particular focus on Cyber Security requirement.
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the every day in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
Do you have the courage to think beyond the possible? Do you want to be empowered to build solutions that have an impact on daily life?
Siemens is your place to thrive. At Siemens, you will find the trust and freedom to excel. Let’s grow together, to improve how people live, work, make and move. Because creating a world that we are proud to hand to the next generation is more than a job – it’s the opportunity of a lifetime.
Talk to us about the growth journey you’d like to take, move to Siemens to learn and to build a better real and digital future.
The candidate will be introduced in SCADA system development team having the following responsibilities:
- SW engineering;
- Cyber Security requirements analysis and Risk assessment of our project’s portfolio;
- Actively define the best strategy to ensure the security by design
- Increase the acknowledge of Cyber Security by our engineering team;
- Being part of the PSSE (Product & Solution Security Expert ) team inside the BU of Electrification and Automation;
- Technical development of configuration for SCADA systems;
- Test activities in Factory (FAT) e on site (SAT) in Italy and abroad;
- Development of testing tool and procedures.
What you need to bring with you
You should already have significant experience in technical development configuration of SW SCADA and RTU with:
- Previous experience in technical development configuration of SW SCADA and on Cyber Security application on industrial and electrical SCADA.
- Bachelor’s / Three Years Master’s Degree in Informatics Engineering, Automation or Technical High School Diploma
- Good knowledge of SCADA systems for HV and MV power plant and grid
- Good knowledge of application and functionality of the following :
- SCADA application for electrical substations ( Sicam PAS,SCC is a plus)
- Enel TPT Application
- Secure Architecture and Design
- Secure Configuration and Hardening, Security Testing, Security Incident and Vulnerability Management
- Virtualization Systems
- IEC 62443 in Industrial Application and other Standards and Regulations
- IEC 61850 , IEC 104 protocol application
- Complex Industrial Network comunication
- Communication devices configuration like Switches , Routers ( Ruggedcom, Cisco is a plus)
- IEC 61131 programming acknowledge
- Good knowledge of Terna’s, RFI’s, Enel’s application ( SAS2006,SAD,TPT)
- Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken;
- Effective collaboration in networks across businesses and functions
- Being a role model for openness and inclusiveness as a non-negotiable cultural element
- Eligibility to work in Italy
What can we further offer?
- An inclusive and flexible way of working, with caring for everyone’s personal well-being;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirits are recognized;
- Opportunities for continuous/individual learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning;
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering;
- Competitive package with regional specific benefits;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Free on-site lunch options;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
- Cutting-edge tools for remote working and your personal growth.
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time