Vorresti fare il miglior lavoro della tua vita? Lascia il segno nel principale brand di media and entertainment in Europa. Le nostre persone fanno di Sky un ambiente di lavoro davvero stimolante e inclusivo – un posto dove puoi essere te stesso e far emergere le tue qualità.
Cyber Security Principal Incident Responder
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within Sky group cyber security, specifically in the cyber fusion centre (CFC), who are a team of security professionals working hard to proactively to protect Sky from cyber related threats. You will be end-to-end responsible for handling and responding to cyber incidents, coordinating the incident response functions during a live incident. Essential part of the job roles is also related to prevention duties, including continous assessment, testing and analysis designed to identify and correct potential security breaches. Starting from a regional perspective, you will work tightly in a cross-territorial team with our central cyber security incident management competence centre, which is a part of our global CFC.
- Understanding of the incident management lifecycle and how this feeds into the cyber security functions across the Sky group when an incident is active.
- Responsible for providing updates during live incidents to senior management as well as remediation status and hold wash-up calls post incident.
- Incorporating learnings from all incidents, documenting fixes to aid the Incident knowledge base, with the aim to improve consistency and quality of approach and resolution.
- Maintaining all cyber security incident management distribution lists to make sure the right stakeholders are receiving our communications. Ownership of cyber security incident management processes and documentation across all cyber security group functions.
- Working closely with the wider cyber security operations, data protection and crisis management teams to ensure effective collaboration and communication.
- You will be a champion for continuous improvement by reviewing tools and functions to align with incident management and problem management best practice.
- Working closely with the wider incident management, data protection and crisis management teams to ensure effective collaboration and communication.
- SLA and KPI Performance reporting on how the team perform which will be reported to stakeholders across the business.
- Lead, alongside cyber security governance team, proactive excercises (simulations and table top excercises) to ensure processes are constantly updated with short-comings and track discrepancies through the problem task management processes.
- Master’s degree in computer science or telecommunication engineering (or equivalent education).
- Proved experiences in cyber security fields.
- Specific incident management experience (essential) in handling and responding to cyber incidents, with strong digital forensic and incident response (DFIR) skills.
- Cloud incident response experience is a plus.
- Ability to clearly converse through written, verbal, and visual communication to senior management.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Decision making and risk management whilst under pressure.
- Professional development – Keep up-to-date with information security news, techniques, and trends.
- Knowledge of main security platforms supporting the incident management processes (i.e.: SIEM/SOAR, ) and IT-related technologies and concepts (i.e.: common operating systems, network security, network, …). A understanding of cloud services and architectures is a plus.
- Good knowledge about deploying and implementing privileged access management solution (desirable).
- Ability to create and maintain positive business relationships, showing a proven track record of successfully feeding or delivering business change through process ownership and modification.
- High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision while being resilient to change.
- Qualification and certification: CISM or CISSP (desired), ITIL v3 (desired), Cyber Incident Planning & Response (desired).
- Languages: Italian (mother tougue), English (professional level).
- Ability to interact with other structures, suppliers and stakeholders constructively and proactively, respecting needs of each role.
- Flexibility, autonomy, speed; proactive and highly assertive candidate, with a strong goal orientation.
Candidati ora per costruire un percorso professionale straordinario e far parte di un team brillante. Non vediamo l’ora di conoscerti.
Per saperne di più su come lavorare con noi, cerca #LifeAtSky sui social media. Un lavoro di cui amerai parlare.
Sede di lavoro: Milano Monte Penice