GUCCI ricerca un Cybersecurity Engineer per la sede di Milano.
Reporting to the Global Digital Development Director the Cybersecurity Engineer will be empowered to institute any initiative of continuous cybersecurity improvement for all the Gucci digital touch points and data. She/He will inform security choices at company and group level to ensure that they deliver value without hampering functional evolution, openness to the world and inclusivity within the company
- Establish a culture of continuous security evaluation, audit and improvement
- Coach product developers in order to achieve intrinsic compliance to PCI, GDPR and other data security regulations
- Introduce practices and tools for code security evaluation to support every developer in effortlessly creating secure code
- Collaborate with product management to articulate security into business value
- Develop solutions to bring full visibility on security risks to everyone in the digital organization
- Effectively maintain relationships and recurrent tasks with hosting providers and any external entities that integrate with the digital platform
- Build strong relationships within the security and audit community across the Kering group and help reframe security policies into the context of an effective product development organization
The background we are looking for
- 5+ years hands-on experience in software engineering
- 3+ years hands-on experience in cloud and on-premise environments industrialization and automation
- Proven experience in integrating security within a continuous value delivery workflow
- Professional certifications (CIA, CISA, or CPA) are not required, but useful
- Progressive experience supporting multiple products, projects or engagements in technical areas such as modular software architectures, analytics, digital and mobile technology, cloud computing, application infrastructure etc.
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to distill complex technical information to executive audiences
- Fluent in English, Italian is a plus
If you think along similar lines, great! Come join one of our teams and develop security in our code and minds.