Cisco ricerca un Business Development Manager, Public Sector South EMEAR per la sede di Milano.
What You’ll Do
As a Business Development Manager and Public Sector evangelist, you will work closely with Cisco Account Teams, Cisco Government affairs and public sector ministries to meet some of our top customer’s needs. You will actively develop relationships with our customers, key partners, facilitate client sessions, address major RFPs and lead pre-sales efforts to deliver business growth with trusted expertise and value creation.
Who You’ll Work With
Be part of CX, the Customer Experience organization that is leading multi-discipline Cisco colleagues transforming how we work with strategic and complex clients to help them achieve their goals with Cisco! You will be building positive relationships internally and externally leading to growth. You will join a team that is focusing on Customer Experience across the entire lifecycle, with this role focusing on pre-sales, the results and long-term success of Cisco. You will spend around 50% of your time on client site across your region.
Who You Are
You are trusted business consultant with a strong cross architecture and technology background, coupled with gravitas and interpersonal skills, compelled to address customers challenges and help them grow. You have the ability to lead diverse teams in multiple pre-sales engagements coordinating activities, driving efficient teamwork and effective governance, producing high quality proposals.
You are deeply organized, yet comfortable in a constantly evolving, dynamic environment. High energy, “roll-up your sleeves” attitude and dedication to success are imperative. You are able to balance multiple priorities across complex projects and convey complex concepts in the simplest of terms. You thrive dynamic in a diverse environment and you can work with a variety of critical priorities converting customer problems into Cisco delivery.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 12+ years of experience developing business in Public Sector
- Strong client presence and CxO level engagement experience, consulting and/or trusted advisor
- Expertise in leading complex RFPs with Government Ministries including – Defense, National Cyber Security, Healthcare, Education and others.
- Expertise in developing services rich proposals for Public Sector
- Experience in developing and delivering Consultancy services for Public Sector
- Strong Management skills including planning, reporting, directing/coordinating the work of others
- Work and lead in a multi-functional diverse matrix organization of experts
- Demonstrable track record/experience in partnering/subcontracting professional services
- Produce compelling proposals with associated Service Design, levels of effort, quotes and contracting documentation
- Ability to consult and communicate effectively with demonstrable skills in writing compelling storylines, both in slide and text formats
- Advisory/Constant Sales/solution Development/business development role background
- Consistent record of growth in services engagements
- Language: Fluent in English, Advantage for 2nd or more languages: Spanish, Italian, French.