The incumbent would report to the head of ISO Protection and Resilience of Allianz Italy and would be required to provide knowledge and support across the full spectrum of Information Security topics/processes.
The main individual’s key responsibilities (as part of a team) are listed below.
- assess and evaluate IT projects from an IS point of view
- coordinate the implementation of specific IS projects and initiatives
- manage the relation with internal IT (Architecture, SW development, infrastructure…) and external IT (outsourcers and service providers/integrator) on IS topics
- manage the relations with internal control functions and other relevant stakeholders to respond to audit requests
- coordinate penetration tests and global vulnerability assessments
- monitor and control threat detection processes and vulnerability resolution
- support the monitoring of IS targets, Group KPIs and the results of IS initiatives
- scouting and test of new cybersecurity products and solutions
- degree-level education: Engineering, Computer Science, Economics or equivalent
- experience in Information Security and Cyber Security of at least 5 years (in international groups or major consulting firms would be a plus)
- knowledge of the behavior of the main client / server components in the web environment (i.e. browser, application server, load balancer, reverse proxy, database…)
- technical knowledge on security technologies (like endpoint protection, anti -malware solutions, etc.)
- cyber security capabilities (IS incident management, vulnerability management, threat intelligence, etc.)
- knowledge of the Cloud environment and related security issues
- familiarity with at least one programming / scripting language
- knowledge of Information Security Governance, IT risk management, regulatory compliance (e.g. GDPR) and audit procedures
- knowledge of main IS standards and framework (e.g. ISO27001, NIST, COBIT, etc.)
- advanced problem solving, analytical and communication skills
- ability to effectively interacts with technical subject matter experts as well as executive level stakeholders
- fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
- basic knowledge of authentication, authorization, cryptography systems
- basic knowledge about MS Windows and Linux infrastructure
- basic knowledge of Network and Network Security (Routing, Firewall, IDS, IPS)
- certifications on Information Security (e.g. CISSP, CISM, ISO27001, CEH, CSX, etc.) would be a plus
- experience in Identity Access Management would be a plus
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in. We therefore welcome applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.
Both genders may apply in accordance with the L. 903/77 (s.m.i).[GV(S1]
Location: Milan, IT, 20145
Available until: 31/12/2022
Per maggiori informazioni si prega di visitare questa pagina