Spotify, il servizio di musica in streaming più famoso al mondo, sta cercando un Product Manager appassionato da inserire nel reparto Sicurezza di Spotify in Italia.
We are looking for a passionate Product Manager to join Spotify’s Security department. Our mission is to enable Spotify to build and maintain safe products at speed and scale. The Security department sets the strategy and direction for all of Spotify’s cyber security capabilities. This includes; detection & response, vulnerability management, cloud security, IT security, compliance engineering, risk management and more.
As a Product Manager in this space, you will ensure our vision and roadmaps are in line with business objectives. You will work alongside other Product Managers, Engineering Managers, Data Scientists and Designers. You will interact with people across our entire company: other engineering teams, as well as employees in HR, Legal, Finance, Public Relations and more. It is a great opportunity to help us further mature the overall security posture, and to deliver impactful and scalable security initiatives across the company.
What You’ll Do
- Be on top of new product and technology trends to advance our security capabilities, while balancing an excellent user experience
- Define and drive product vision, strategy and metrics, galvanizing teams to follow you
- Balance needs around usability, productivity, security and scale to create optimal experiences for employees across 40+ countries
- Work with the Engineering Manager to ensure healthy delivery – including technical capabilities, happiness, resilience, and growth, as well as determining what we buy, what we build, and where we collaborate with technology providers to advance the state of tech
- Ensure your team is doing the right things, while not being spread too thinly. A healthy balance of innovation, support and maintenance is key for successful teams at Spotify
Who You Are
- You have a strong technical background and wide knowledge of cyber security offerings
- You are passionate about balancing security with exceptional user experience
- You are experienced in defining and driving product strategy
- You are experienced with data driven product development
- You are an interdisciplinary thinker, skilled at blending different perspectives in pursuit of a mission
- You have excellent leadership and relationship building skills
- You are a great communicator and inspiring storyteller
- You are good at sorting out ambiguity
- You are structured and give close attention to details
Where Youll Be
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them!
- Where in the world? For this role, it can be within the EMEA region in which we have a work location and is within working hours.
- Working hours? We operate within the Central European and GMT time zones for collaboration and ask that all be located in that time zone.
- Prefer an office to work from home instead? Not a problem! We have plenty of options for your working preferences. Find more information about our Work From Anywhere options.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service.
Global COVID and Vaccination Disclosure
Spotify is committed to safety and well-being of our employees, vendors and clients. We are following regional guidelines mandating vaccination and testing requirements, including those requiring vaccinations and testing for in-person roles and event attendance. For the US, we have mandated that all employees and contractors be fully vaccinated in order to work in our offices and externally with any third-parties. For all other locations, we strongly encourage our employees to get vaccinated and also follow local COVID and safety protocols.