La multinazionale americana Fortinet, azienda leader globale nello sviluppo e nella vendita di soluzioni di sicurezza informatica, ricerca un Technical Account Manager -Service Providers (Cyber Security) in Italia.
Would you like to join the leading global provider of network security solutions to help strategic accounts optimizing their customer experience? At Fortinet we are looking for a Technical Account Manager to build a long term trusted relationship by operating as primary technical advisor for key enterprise customers.
As Technical Account Manager you will develop a deep understanding about the customer business/technical needs that will be used to provide technical support solutions tailored to their needs and challenges. Your proactive guidance will help keeping the customers mission critical
environments healthy by identifying potential issues before they become problems and improving the overall customer experience via best practices and technical recommendations that will optimize their return of investment.
If you are keen in helping customers achieving their strategic objectives while working on cutting edge security products then come and join our team.
- Develop a deep understanding about the customer business/technical needs to provide technical information, guidance and support
- Become a trusted advisor by proactively guide your customers with technical recommendations and best practices
- Run advanced troubleshooting on the full range of Fortinet products, reproduce customer environments on lab equipment, recommend potential new solutions
- Take initiatives and ownership of customer incidents to drive for timely resolutions
- Manage customer communications and expectations until the closure of each case
- Participate in customer conference calls or face to face customer meetings
- Produce service reports to summarize service activity and performance for key stakeholders
- Report Software/Hardware related issues to R&D department and assure follow-up
Skills and Attributes Requirements:
- Good understanding of data networking protocols, specifically TCP/IP, routing and switching
- Hands-on experience on security products and technologies (e.g. Firewalls, IDS/IPS, DDos, VPN, Web application Firewall)
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Face to face and remote customer management experience
- Previous experience in a technical support position with telco or large enterprise space.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience on Fortinet products is an advantage
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in a technical support/post-sales role
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field, or an equivalent experience
- Fortinet certification NSE4, NSE5, NSE7, NSE8 a distinct advantage
- Fluency in English is essential