Check Point ricerca un consulente per servizi professionali per la sede di Roma.
As the world’s leading vendor of Cyber Security, facing the most sophisticated threats and attacks, we’ve assembled a global team of the most driven, creative and innovative people. At Check Point, our employees are redefining the security landscape by meeting our customers’ real-time needs and providing our cutting-edge technologies and services to an ever-growing customer base.
If you want to make the world a safer place – you belong with us.
Your Impact & Responsibilities
- Providing on-site and remote post-sale consulting for one of Check Point’s strategic customers in Italy, including delivery and implementation of new solutions, hands-on support of existing products and services, and providing assistance for pre-sales activities from a technical aspect.
- Training and implementing Check Point’s High-End products in complex networking environment.
- Working in conjunction with the local team to enable business growth and promote Check Point services.
Your Knowledge & Skills
- 5-10 years of experience with IP based networks, network design, and security products
- Experience with several different operating systems: Windows platforms, Unix- based, SPLAT, IPSO
- Thorough knowledge with Check Point products hands-on wise
- Extensive troubleshooting experience required
- Experience with Check Point products
- Strong TCP/IP understanding and knowledge of debugging Check Point products
- Customer oriented and post-sales experience with direct face to face service
- Experience with providing training is an advantage
- Willing to travel (when possible)
What you’ll get in return
- Exposure to exciting and award winning technologies in the Cyber Security industry
- Meet the people behind our cutting edge technologies during our New Hire Training
- Opportunity to fulfill your potential by rolling out creative ideas and projects
- Work with and build long-lasting relationship with a team of brilliant people
Candidatura al seguente link: