Accenture, una multinazionale leader nei servizi di consulenza ed elaborazione, inserita 18 volte consecutive nella classifica “World’s Most Admired Companies” di Fortune, ricerca un Security Infrastructure Analyst per la sede di Napoli.
Help us to challenge the cyber security threat landscape, leveraging your technical knowledge about the most prevalent vulnerabilities, attack methods, and infection vectors.
In a specialized team you will support the timely delivery of monitoring services, dealing with:
- Applying security solution in cooperation with security team for solid end-to-end secure communication
- Attending meetings and workshops with the client to understand technical requirements, challenges and risks.
- Due-diligence of existing client’s solution, analyzing physical topology, logical inter-connectivity, service dependency, application flows and security constraints.
- Raising change records and executing activity while adhering to client’s processes and procedures.
- Support and trouble-shooting of network security devices and systems delivered by the project to the client during transition/handover period. That includes firewalls, intrusion detection systems, virtual private networks, security device management platforms, web application firewalls, data loss prevention, endpoint detection and response, endpoint protection, etc.
- Plan and apply security fix and remediation while ensuring functionalities of the security platforms.
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way you have:
- At least 1 year of infrastructure security experience working with major security platforms (Checkpoint, Juniper, Cisco, Fortinet, F5, Palo Alto, Crowdstrike, Forcepoint, McAfee, Juniper, Trend Micro, etc.). Certificate for any of the platform is a plus.
- Alternatively, 1+ year experience with Cloud Security platforms – either cloud edge IaaS or Cloud SaaS solution)
- Passion for cyber security, learning, and knowledge sharing
- Good knowledge of networking – switching, dynamic routing protocols, static and rule-based routing, etc. Certificate in any networking area is a plus.
- Good knowledge of encryption and tunneling protocols (IPSec, SSL VPN, TLS, IKE, IKEv2, etc.)
- Good knowledge of technical English
- Good analytical mindset for problem solving under stress and time pressure with team working.
Per maggiori dettagli sulla posizione si prega di visitare la seguente pagina