Our Security functions aim at preventing and managing any criminal events or disruptions in business that could damage the organization, its tangible and intangible assets and/or have a negative impact on its customers.
UniCredit Security Office includes three main areas of activity:
- Cyber Security
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery management processes
- Physical Security
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Support to the definition and management of technical assessment plans, identify gaps in security areas and remediation plan in coordination with involved ICT Structures;
- Support the definition of new strategic approaches in Cyber Security;
- Constantly analyze and study cyber threats and their potential occurrence and impact on UniCredit
- Support projects related to systems and software solutions implementation;
- Managing network security-related activities and user-supporting services in a multinational environment.
Background, skills and competences:
- Genuine passion in cyber security, proactivity and curiosity;
- Risk oriented mindset;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Security, Computer Science, Information Engineering, or related;
- Knowledge of the main internet technologies and protocols (http, https, stmp, soap, etc);
- Knowledge of the main OS: Windows, Solaris, Linux and MacOS;
- Knowledge of MS-Office suite;
- Ability to handle stress and high tolerance to tight schedule together with problem solving attitude;
- Collaboration and teamwork attitude;
- Fluent English (written and spoken);
- Up to 2 years of experience in cyber security fields is considered a plus.
The experience we offer to you:
- You will analyses complex threats and scenarios developing solutions aiming at increasing Company Security and the Business Sustainability for the Group;
- You will work in a new technology sector with team spirit and learning attitude;
- International exposure.
Dettagli e candidature al seguente link https://ucjobs.unicredit.eu/announcement/detail/21196/