La compagnia di navigazione MSC Crociere sta ricercando un IT Cyber Security Incident Response Specialist per la sede di Napoli.
The IT Cyber Security Incident Response Specialist supports the enhancement of Cyber Security requirements across the organization, executing Cyber Incident Response & Threat Hunting activities and contributing in Cyber Security change management activities.
- Supports the analysis of cyber incidents according to guidelines and procedures;
- Organizes, facilitates and leads technical teams to work together to resolve major incidents;
- Ensures incidents are escalated and facilitated to enable efficient and timely service restorations;
- Assists with enhancements of incident process documentation & incident reports;
- Assists in measuring and improving, information and experience within incident management;
- Keeps accurate records of incident timelines and supporting artifacts;
- Researches security trends, new methods and techniques used in unauthorized access of data to preemptively eliminate the possibility of system breach;
- Processes, organizes, analyzes and assists in contextualization of cyber incident indicators;
- Manages log files to extract specific incident indicators;
- Investigates network and host detection and monitoring systems to advise engagement processes.
QUALIFICATIONS (skills, competencies, experience)
- Fluent Italian and English, any other European language is an advantage;
- Degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent is preferred;
- 3-5 years’ experience- in one or more of the following areas: cyber security incident management, data privacy incidents, security information and event management, forensic analysis principles, threat hunting- ideally in consultancy or in medium\large size companies;
- Knowledge of and experience with web proxy, firewalls, intrusion prevention/detection systems, mail content scanning appliances, enterprise anti-virus solutions, and domain name servers desired;
- Good communication skills, versatility, flexibility and ability to work under pressure;
- Availability to 24×7 on call support – to be shared with other team members.
VISA REQUIREMENTS (if any)
- Right to work in Italy.