L’azienda produttrice di automobili ricerca un Buyer Connectivity and Cyber Security per entrare a far parte del Headquarter a Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO).
You will report to the Commodity Manager in Procurement Area and you will take the full management of Procurement topics related to commodity electr(on)ic and/or Connect Services including sourcings, nomination and final launch release phases.
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- Develop ideas and strategies to improve operational efficiency, add value, aid business performance and work towards a strategy of continuous improvement
- Negotiate contracts, improved prices and terms of business with suppliers and review opportunities to make business savings utilizing negotiation and procurement best practice tools and methods.
- The jobholder may take responsibility for a specific project or hold a larger remit in terms of purchasing responsibility.
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- University Degree in Engineering
- At least 2/3 years’ experience in Buyer and\or Product Development
- Knowledge in Connectivity and Cyber Security as a plus
- Complexity Car components management as a plus
- Fluent English and Italian, German will be a plus
- Good negotiations skills
- Target oriented
It takes attitude to make supercars. This is the place where the everyday meets enthusiasm, curiosity and know-how. Where we bring Italian excellence in craftsmanship and the pioneering spirit of innovation to life.
It takes energy to make supercars and to carry out our job, sharing our values and purpose. At Lamborghini, people, passion and competences meet technology, inspiration and innovative thinking.
It takes pride to come together in a dynamic and collaborative work environment, where authenticity and teamwork combine to design unique experiences. We are looking for achievers that want to reach the extraordinary, in a place they can be authentically themselves.
Candidatura e maggiori dettagli al seguente link: