Il team della Marina e del Corpo dei Marines offre un lavoro innovativo, entusiasmante e significativo che collega i talenti militari e civili per realizzare la loro missione e salvaguardare le libertà.
Per la sede di Capodichino il Dipartimento della Marina EIC ricerca un Supervisory Information Technology Specialist (PLCYPLN/INFOSEC) presso il Command Information Office of NAVAL FAC ENGR CMD EUROPE SW ASIA.
- You will oversee and manage the FECs development, dissemination, execution, and management of critical agency and strategic organization IT policies and standards.
- You will collaborate and interface with a wide range of stakeholders that may include senior military leaders on IT projects.
- You will support the NAVFAC CIO with developing and implementing policies and procedures to support the availability, reliability and accessibility of IT and operational systems.
- You will work with team members to establish work plans, sets and adjust short- and long-term priorities.
Occasional travel – You may be expected to travel for this position. Travel is dependent upon position description and availability of funding.
Conditions of Employment
- Within the Department of Defense (DoD), the appointment of retired military members within 180 days immediately following retirement date to a civilian position is subject to the provisions of 5 United States Code 3326.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel up to 15% of the time.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must be determined suitable for federal employment.
- Must participate in the direct deposit pay program.
- New employees to the Department of the Navy will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify/.
- Generally, current federal employees applying for GS jobs must serve at least one year at the next lower grade level. This requirement is called time-in-grade. Time-in-grade requirements must be met by the closing date of this announcement.
- This is an overseas position. You will be subject to and must be able to satisfy the overseas requirements of the 26Jul12 DODI 1400.25 V1230: http://www.esd.whs.mil/Portals/54/Documents/DD/issuances/140025/140025v1230.pdf
- You will be required to obtain and maintain an interim and/or final security clearance prior to entrance on duty. Failure to obtain and maintain the required level of clearance may result in the withdrawal of a job offer or removal.
- Successful completion of a pre-employment drug test (including marijuana) is required. A tentative offer of employment will be rescinded if you fail to report to the drug test appointment or pass the test. You will be subject to random testing.
- This position is covered under the Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA). You must be certified as a Career Field Information Technology Level III. Certification is required within 24 months of appointment.
- This position may require travel from normal duty station to CONUS and OCONUS and may include remote or isolated sites. You must be able to travel on military and commercial aircraft for extended periods of time.
- This position is designated as a Cyber IT/Cybersecurity Workforce position. You must obtain and maintain the credentials as described in SECNAV M-5239.2 for specialty area Cyberspace Policy and Strategy Planner within 6 months of appointment.
- You will be required to complete ethics orientation within three months of appointment and submit a Confidential Financial Disclosure Report, OGE-450, within 30 days of appointment.
- Supervisors in the executive branch have a heightened personal responsibility for advancing government ethics. You will be required to review the 14 General Principles of Ethical Conduct at 5 CFR 2635.101.
- Overtime work may occasionally be required to meet mission objectives.
Your resume must demonstrate at least one year of specialized experience at or equivalent to the GS-14 grade level or pay band in the Federal service or equivalent experience in the private or public sector. Specialized experience must demonstrate the following: 1) Developing and interpreting policies, procedures, and strategies governing the planning and delivery of Information Technology services; 2) Assessing the effectiveness of new or evolving IT security concepts, standards, and methods; 3) Interpreting cyber security mandates and directives to determine impact on programs; and 4) Ensuring the integration of IT programs and services for compliance to IT policies and procedures. NOTE: This information must be supported in your resume to be considered for this position. AND experience meeting the four IT-related competencies.
Additional qualification information can be found from the following Office of Personnel Management website:
Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., professional, philanthropic, religious, spiritual, community, student, social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment.
Pay Retention will be extended to eligible Department of Defense employee who applies through a formal recruitment program and is selected for a position at an overseas location.
This position is covered by the Department of Defense Priority Placement Program.
Additional vacancies may be filled by this announcement.
A tentative offer of employment will be rescinded if the selectee fails to meet the pre-employment requirements, including failure to report to any of the scheduled appointments.
If you are unable to apply online and request information about the Alternate Application process, please contact the Department of Navy’s Employment Information Center.
Federal annuitant information: The selection of an annuitant is subject to the Department of Defense and Department of the Navy policy on the employment of annuitants. Policy information may be found at: http://www.secnav.navy.mil/donhr/Documents/CivilianJobs/FedCivAnnuitants.pdf
Tour of duty will be 36 months.
To learn more about the living and working conditions at this military installation and additional Foreign Overseas information, go to: https://www.secnav.navy.mil/donhr/Overseas/Pages/default.aspx
Priority consideration will be given to military spouse preference and family member preference eligible residing in the commute area of the duty location for this position. Commute area is defined as the geographic area surrounding the duty location in which people can reasonably be expected to travel back and forth daily.
Military Spouses and Family Members may apply 30 days before their anticipated arrival date. However, they will not receive preference until arrival at the foreign location. Additional documentation may be required prior to granting preference.
Military spouses and family members who are appointed may not extend longer than 2 months following the transfer of the sponsor from the commuting area of the foreign duty station; 2 months beyond the separation of the appointee’s sponsor; or any time beyond the time employee ceases to be a family member.
ICTAP Applicants: To be considered well-qualified and exercise selection priority as an ICTAP candidate, displaced Federal employees must satisfy all qualification requirements for the position and receive a rating in the highly qualified category (score 85) or higher. ICTAP candidates must provide copies of all of the following documentation at the time of application: 1) agency notice; 2) most recent performance appraisal; and 3) most recent SF-50 or notification of personnel action that includes position, grade level, and duty location. Applicants who do not provide this documentation will not receive consideration as an ICTAP candidate. For more information about ICTAP eligibility please review the following link: https://www.usajobs.gov/Help/working-in-government/unique-hiring-paths/federal-employees/ictap/
Maggiori dettagli e candidature al seguente link https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/594996700