Accenture Security ricerca Cyber Security Consultant per le sedi di Milano, Rome, Torino. Il processo di selezione verrà gestito in virtuale.
As a Cyber Security Consultant, you will be part of a specialized professional group that leads the change of paradigm from a remediation-based approach to a prevention-based one. You will help clients’ businesses to improve their security posture and grow their resilience by designing and architecture proper secure coding practices in order to boost confidence in digital services.
Cyber security is becoming crucial for customers to effectively identify and respond to all types of attackers.
Accenture Security will give you the opportunity to earn knowledge and expertise on a wide range of innovative tools, technologies and methodologies.
As a Cyber Analyst Consultant you will be involved in the following activities:
- Advise clients on how to defend against the most advanced cyber adversaries and reduce exposure to threats targeting applications, hardware (OT/IOT) and enterprise assets.
- Define and improve cyber threat operations model, design and deploy threat-based use cases, integrate technologies, and build processes that cut down time to detect and respond to threats (eg. SIEM/Data Analytics)
- Enable better security decisions with actionable and relevant threat intelligence.
- Support clients through a cyber-attack and assist clients in identifying existing threat actors.
- Strengthen the ability to detect, prevent, and respond to infrastructure threats (networks, clouds, endpoints, mobile and IoT).
The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years’ experience in some or all of the following skills:
- Ethical Hacking or Penetration Testing, Red Teaming, Adversary Simulation
- Forensics, Incident Response, Threat Hunting
- Infrastructure and Network Security
- Threat Intelligence, Malware Analysis
- Security Architecture
- Technical security implementation
- Certification and knowledge of current industry standard methodology are helpful
Per maggiori informazioni visitare il seguente link: