POSIZIONE: Milano, Lombardia, Italia
LOCALITÀ AGGIUNTIVE: Roma, Barcellona, Madrid
AREA DI INTERESSE: Ingegnere – Software
Cisco è alla ricerca di un leader esperto di cybersecurity per concentrarsi sullo sviluppo e l’attuazione della strategia di Cisco a supporto dei principali paesi europei, come Italia e Spagna, come parte del programma Strategic Country Engagements (SCE) della Security & Trust Organization (S&TO), che ha l’obiettivo di rendere Cisco il partner più affidabile dei nostri clienti.
What You Will Do
You will focus on increasing the partnership and intimacy with key customers and regulators in the region in order to grow and safeguard Cisco’s role as a trusted technology provider. The position will have a special focus on critical areas like Government, service provider, energy, healthcare, and financial services segments and will have the ability to broadly influence other segments and markets. You will drive the technical conversations and delivery of trusted architectures/training that allow for Cisco to position cyber resilient solutions with industry leading security, trust, and privacy. You will play a vital role in partnering with in-country teams to develop strategies to earn and maintain their customers trust in Cisco, through the engagement and alignment of key internal stakeholders. You will also support Security & Trust engagements with customers and partners as part of Cisco’s new Milan Cybersecurity Co-Innovation Center.
Who You’ll Work With
The Trust Transformation Office (TTO) ensures that Cisco is Trustworthy, Transparent and Accountable. We partner across Cisco to evolve our business approach to ensure we are staying ahead of trends and proliferating trust in everything we do. You will work across TTO leadership and global individual contributors as well as Cisco sales and Country Digitization Acceleration stakeholders to pull together subject matter expertise, relationships and insights to inspire change and transformation.
Who You Are
You are tech-savvy in Cyber Security with experience in technical business development, consulting or sales. The perfect candidate will be both an individual subject matter expert as well as a project leader. You are passionate about results, a self-starter, and have proven success in highly technical roles related to the security, privacy, and trust of products, technology, and solutions. You have the ability to effectively present technical material in a manner that is easily consumable. The ideal candidate has deep experience in one or more of the areas mentioned below and is passionate about solving real world problems. We are looking for those select few who thrive in a dynamic environment, have big ideas and goals, and believe in experimenting ideas rather than talking about them.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- A strategic leader who can work to create a vision and lead others to rally around the opportunity
- Self starter with strong client focus.
- Collaborative and able to connect people, concepts and information in order to drive change
- Demonstrated ability to establish a trusted among stakeholders/partners and influence cross-functionally
- Exceptional presenter and communicator with a high degree of comfort leading conversations to drive decision-making at an executive level
- Self-motivated, inclusive leader with experience in leading multi-site teams
- BA/BS or equivalent required, MA/MS/MBA highly desired
- Experienced cybersecurity professional with a minimum of 8+ years of experience in fields such as technical marketing, engineering, or information security
- Experience in on or more of the following areas: IoT, enterprise/cloud/service provider technology, and/or critical infrastructure
- Hands-on experience with a wide range of security technologies
- Experience with cybersecurity risk assessments and methodologies
- CCIE Security, Cisco Cybersecurity Specialist, CISSP, CCSP, or other technical industry certifications.
Per maggiori informazioni visitare il seguente link https://jobs.cisco.com/jobs/ProjectDetail/Security-Solution-Architect-EMEAR-South/1305091?source=LinkedIn