Barracuda Networks, Inc. leader nel settore della sicurezza IT, ricerca un Account Executive, settore vendite e rinnovi per la sede di Roma.
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 200,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level. We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda
Barracuda Networks, Inc. offers industry-leading solutions designed to solve mainstream IT problems – efficiently and cost-effectively – while maintaining a level of customer support and satisfaction second to none. Our products span multiple markets, including Email Security, Application and Network Security, Data Protection and Public Cloud. Our award-winning portfolio includes more than twenty purpose-built solutions that protect literally every aspect of the IT environment – providing organizations of all sizes with true end-to-end protection that can be deployed in hardware, virtual, cloud and mixed form factors.The Barracuda Networks Team continues to expand and is looking for Sales Account Manager based in Italy.
This is an exciting new role within the sales team, which will lead sales engagements with mid-size enterprise accounts in the region, working with existing and new end-user accounts to position the value of Barracuda’s solutions, covering email security, data protection and web application security and network security solutions. Within your territory, you will have the opportunity to target existing Barracuda customers with our new solutions, in addition to focusing on net new customers, with in bound demand coming from our extensive marketing programs, lead development team and our channel partners. You will be supported by and join a team in Italy with outstanding technical sales experience and partner managers with extensive relationships.
What you’ll be working on:
- Develop and maintain a strong monthly sales pipeline
- Meet and exceed your monthly/ quarterly sales activities and revenue targets
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined sales territory
- Work with partner sales personnel to extend reach and drive adoption of the Barracuda SaaS solutions
- Work with the territory team to establish specific plans and strategies
- Analyse prospects’ requirements and propose the best possible solution
- Deliver effective sales demonstration and presentations
- Articulate compelling value propositions for Barracuda’s solutions
- Understands and effectively presents/ deliver ROI models
- Own and co-manage responses to RFP’s, RFI
- Communicate customers’ needs and issues to product management
What you bring to the role:
- Sales experience selling IT solutions to the mid-market
- Experience selling Software-as-a-Service solutions, ideally in the cyber-security space
- Experience working with Resellers and Channel Partners
- Proven “hunter’ background with a track record of consistent over-quota performance and top tier company ranking
- Experience in Network Security and/ or Storage, a real benefit
- Both direct and indirect sales experience
- Strong analytical skills that enable the development of complete sales cycle including software demonstrations
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Proven ability to cut through layers/ barriers and get to the decision maker, and effectively promote Barracuda products and services
- Strong C-level/ board level communications skills
- Proven track record of managing and leveraging relationships within enterprise accounts to open doors to multiple departments
- Independent thinking with good judgment skills and a proven record of problem-solving
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated with a focus on customer success
- Good business acumen, experience with basic contracts and pricing
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM tools is recommended
- Experience of working and leveraging IT security project through direct touch in collaboration with a channel partner eco-systems
What you’ll get from us:
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda. We will provide you with full training on our solutions, both initially as part of our onboarding program, but also with on-going structured training, both in sales skills and products / technology.