Career Opportunities: IT Security Manager (78022)
Req Id 78022 – Posted 07/16/2020 – Digital and Business Technology – Information Technology – Italy – Parma
Barilla G. e R. Fratelli SpA, azienda multinazionale leader del settore alimentare, è alla ricerca di un IT Security Manager, all’interno dell’unità Digital Technology & Business Group.
Il ruolo sarà riferito al Senior Manager della Cybersecurity e avrà sede a Parma.
Ensure the design, development and maintenance of a secure IT setting, through the definition and monitoring of standards and procedures; the design, implementation and maintenance of tools, services and solutions to enforce the level of IT Security; the implementation of solutions for IT security risk assessment, prevention and management and the identification and remediation to security problems, in alignment with the Group policies and the applicable regulations.
- Collaborate to the development of the Group IT Security strategy, through the proposition of plans, the identification of internal needs and the monitoring of technological innovation trends.
- Participate to the definition and effective management of the annual budget, for both capital and operating expenses, of the IT Security Function, proposing the activities and project plan, estimating their costs and managing and controlling the implementation.
- Ensure the development, update and implementation of IT security standards, through the selection of software, solutions, procedures and systems in order to protect the Group infrastructures, minimizing the risks and ensuring the continuity of the IT services.
- Guarantee the implementation of the Group policies, programs and procedures for the safeguard and protection of the IT property, promoting the adoption of a “secure” behavior from the employees and cooperating with the other Functions to implement optimal technological solutions.
- Apply the best practices in order to preserve the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of data, in relation to the existing 27001 certification and according to the “continuous improvement” principle.
- Ensure the implementation of solutions for IT security risk mitigation, through the planning, adoption, development and update of IT solutions and technically advanced products (e.g. antivirus, antispam, web filtering systems, IDS/IPS, etc.) in order to uphold security management policies, in cooperation with other IT functions and outsourcers
- Guarantee the management of user accounts and related permissions on the use of IT services, through their set-up and cancellation in compliance with Group policies.
- Ensure Group compliance with the IT Security applicable regulations, monitoring their evolution, completing the required regulatory obligations and developing, updating and implementing the IT Security plans.
- Guarantee the coordination of the IT Security assessment, through the identification of critical issues, the prevention and resolutions of issues/problems and the provision of support to internal users, with the aim of maintaining the compliance with the defined standards and the applicable regulations.
– Degree Information Technology, Electronics/Telecommunications Engineering, Information Security, Informatics or equivalent.
– At least 10 years of experience in IT Security with a minimum of 5 years of specific experience as a security manager (or equivalent) in a company with high level of complexity.
– Strong knowledge of Information Technology and Cyber Security solutions and services, also in cloud configuration, and of the main standards and best practices for Cyber Security (e.g.: ISO 27001, ITIL, NIST 800 series, Ethical Hacking, etc. ).
– Professional security management certifications (preferred)
– Knowledge of Risk Management methodologies.
– Project management methodologies; Proven track in managing complex projects in an cross-functional context.
– Communication and network skills, within the Organization (e.g. with : IT units, Internal Audit, ERM, DPO, HR, Business, etc.) and outside (e.g. with partners, authorities, etc.).
– Strong attitude to confidentiality.
– Attitude to problem solving and projection to results.
– Ability to handle complex and stressful situations.
– Ability to work with and coordinate diverse teams, composed by both internal and external people
– Fluent English and Italian
Start date: September 2020
Per la candidatura consultare il seguente link