JOB PURPOSE/ROLEThe incumbent would report to the head of ISO Protection and Resilience of Allianz Italy and would be required to provide knowledge and support across the full spectrum of Information Security topics and processes, focusing on Governance aspects.
The main individual’s key responsibilities are listed below.
– monitor IS targets, Group KPIs and the results of both Group and Local IS initiatives
– play an active role in the definition of the Local IS initiatives with the aim to improve the Company Security Posture
– coordinate the Local implementation of specific IS projects and initiatives
– develop reports and documentation for steering purposes to the local Top Management and to the Group IS Function
– manage the relations with internal control functions (in primis Audit and Risk Management) and other relevant stakeholders
– assess and evaluate business projects from an IS point of view
– degree-level education: Engineering, Computer Science, Economics or equivalent
– minimum 3 years of experience in Information Security and Cyber Security in international groups or major consulting firms (specific experience in insurance services industry would be a plus)
– experience on Information Security Governance, IT risk management, regulatory compliance (e.g. GDPR) and audit procedures
– basic technical knowledge and experience on security technologies (like endpoint protection, IAM etc.) and on cyber security capabilities (IS incident management, vulnerability management, threat intelligence,
– strong knowledge of main IS standards and framework (e.g. ISO27001, NIST, COBIT, etc)
– advanced problem solving, analytical and communication skills
– demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team
– ability to effectively interacts with technical subject matter experts as well as executive level stakeholders
– fluent written and oral English and Italian language skills.
– certifications on Information Security (e.g. CISSP, CISM, ISO27001, CEH, CSX, etc.) would be a plus
– experience as project manager and ability to work in security projects would be a plus
– Permanent contract